Monday, February 27, 2006

Day of Birth celebrations and aftermath.

So the party pics are coming a little late.
I'm actually waiting on the pics for Marc's party in December and Zam's pics early this month (Feb).
Azri is still a hottie - althos Zam is just as delicious! Ezra is definitely not too far behind - in fact relatively close to the other two in my impossibly-wanting-to-sleep-with list.

Overall my weekend was uhmm, mixed.

Friday:

I did my EPF. I was impressed at the efficiency of this particualr government matters of handling EPf and stuff. It was quick, painless and effificient.
I accompanied a friend (Kristin) to a straight bar in Bangsar for a friends birthday gathering in 'Social' and to check out a guy she's been crushing on. Not bad a guy, at first nothing to look at - but when I began talking to him, I was impressed ... and attracted myself (LOL) :D Boy, was there a lot of str8 guys there I'd sleep with!

Saturday:

Had a game - ran for a couple of hours. Cutie str8 - ex-player Darrian dropped by. Got thoroughly bored at night and drove about and ended up at Kristin's talking about exp the night before.
At midnight, I
got a call from my ex, wishing me a happy birthday. I was ... feeling mixed.
I loved hearing from him, and it only reminds me of how much I miss him, tho' I am still sore that he put me through heck just to have me do the break-up routine only to date someone else in about a week after our 'official' word. ARgh!
I can only reassure myself constantly by saying its all in the past and that I'm so much better of just letting it go. Bygones.


Sun:
Yea, it was my birthday. Personally uneventful and for the most part unnoticed especially by my new White Wolf 'Demon' group. Of which I ran their first game - adequately well today. Character cr
eation for half of them and a full prelude was completed. Short but enough - since I was already beginning to suffer from a light migraine.
I must admit to being somewhat annoyed I was called by Yee Von to fetch her from the house 15 minutes before the game began. I wouldn't have minded at all if she had told me the night before that she *might* need a ride or if she informed me befire I made my morning errands.
Night - early as it was, I was tapped out. Perhaps it was the conflicting emotional state brought on my the familiar uninspiring (as always every year) birthday. Perhaps it was the trial of going through 2 new game sessions (campaigns: one with veteran players and the other with new players). Whatever it was, I missed watching Oprah's interview on the stars Heath and Jake on the movie Brokeback Mountains which I was waiting to see.
The phenomonen of Brokeback M. intrigued me.
You can find it on and all over the net; the reactions of the fans of Ang Lee's latest work.


A personal latest pic of mine taken .. early Feb 2006.




Space Reserved

My hot new co-worker!
Keith!

ps:
I've decided since no one reads this damn blog - i'm posting every single un-PC thought in my head - names and ALL!