Tuesday, March 14, 2006

JItters and Photo Virgins

First off
IMAGES

I just got a whole bunch of piccies taken (WOOT!), I've never had this many piccies of me taken so recently and in a single week! I went for a short thingie (farewell) at Social (Bangsar) - Kristin's friend, Maxine was flying to SIA training in SingSing the next day.

Then I accompanied Kristin the next night at Starbucks and we snapped cellphone snappies at the carpark :p

Hope I get to see them and .. *ahem* prettify them soon!

WOOT!

GUYS

I'm pretty sure there's still a lot of single guys out there I might like to meet. But instead of waiting coz I never know - should do something, right? At least something thats more than just sitting around wondering if there's anyone whos interested in me that I find attractive. Screw that!

I'm gonna ask Zam out on a date (MUAHAHAHA) .... as soon as I can afford it next month. :p

Just a simple dinner date, though it has been long since I've been on one. (sigh)


Wish me luck ...