Thursday, May 18, 2006

And the day moves on.

So what was covered last.

Oh yea, the fact that I have not done any of those art sketches from the previous update. For a reminder, I'll post them again lest I forget.

Hmm, besides waiting for the Oral Stage auditions, it seems that on the 28th MAY Sunday- Armada Hotel, PJ, FLY FM is having its FLYDOL. A radio Dee-Jock audition I believe. Its between 1 - 5 pm. Oh heck, I'll try that too. I've tried everything else this year (LOL)!

On the other hand, I'm loving Ian.
There, I hope this embarasses him, the closet case (muaks!)

---
1. Finish some Artwork for MuscleGrowth forumites.

2. Finish some Tarot Cards for a online person.

3. Do some webcomics (quick and dirty - sigh) for GBspot OR writing articles!

4. Keep track of sign-ups like for Silversoft group